The online boutique Drapiere.com is fully owned and operated by:
Carolyn de la Drapiere Ltd, 94 Elm Grove Road, Barnes, London, SW13 0BS United Kingdom
This company is incorporated in the UK (Registration Number: 4465557). It is registered for VAT within the UK (Registration Number: 903646726).
We collect certain information or data about you when you use www.drapiere.com
– your contact details including addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses and items you have purchased.
– your email address and subscription preferences when you sign up to our email alerts.
This data can be viewed by staff members to
– allow you to access our web-site, place orders.
– allow proper administration of our business processes.
– improve the site by monitoring how you use it.
All our credit card data is handled directly by Paypal or Worldpay. Carolyn de la Drapiere does not store or have access to your credit card details. We store only a payment reference and the last 4 digits of your card in order to be able to process a refund if required.
When you browse our site we may collect data including the device & browser you are using, your IP address and location data if this is enabled on.
WHAT THE DATA WILL BE USED FOR?
Your data will enable us, and our processors, to fulfil your order, to notify you about important functionality changes and for statistical purposes to improve this website and our services to you. In assessing your request for goods or services, we may use your information for the purposes of the prevention and detection of fraud.
Where your data is stored
We store your data on secure servers.
Keeping your data secure
Sending information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data while it’s in transit.
Any data you send is at your own risk.
We have procedures and security features in place to keep your data secure once we receive it.
You are in control of any marketing messages we send you. You will always be able to opt out, and we will periodically check that you still want to hear from us. These marketing messages are treated separately to other emails we have to send you, such as order confirmations, shipping updates, feedback requests after your order or customer service messages.
If you no longer wish to receive these marketing messages, you can unsubscribe from the footer of any email by simply clicking on the unsubscribe link.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE SHARE WITH OTHERS?
We may contract with other companies to provide certain services, including credit card processing, shipping, name and address verification. We provide these companies with only the information they need to perform their services and work closely with them to ensure that your privacy is respected and protected.
We will not pass your information on to any other third parties for marketing purposes.
One of the purposes for which we may disclose your address and postcode details is to check against a Fraud Prevention Scheme. We may also disclose specific information upon governmental request, in response to a court order, or when required by law to do so. We may also share information with companies assisting in fraud protection or investigation. We do not provide information to these agencies or companies for marketing or commercial purposes.
Data subjects in the European Union (or any jurisdiction with equivalent legislation to the European Union General Data Protection Regulation) have certain rights in respect of their personal data. We will respond to your requests consistent with applicable law. These rights are as follows:
– The right to be informed about our processing of your personal data
– The right to have your personal data corrected if it is inaccurate and to have incomplete personal data completed
– The right to object to processing your personal data
– The right to restrict processing of your personal data
– The right to have your personal data erased (the ‘’right to be forgotten’’) – if you do not want to receive promotional emails you may inform us at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
– The right to request access to your personal data and information about how we process your data
– The right to move, copy or transfer your personal data (“data portability”)
– Rights in relation to automated decision making including profiling
How Long We Keep Your Information
We retain personal information only for as long as needed or permitted in light of the purposes (as set out above) for which it was obtained and consistent with applicable law. The criteria which we use to determine data retention periods for your personal data include the following:
– Retention in case of an ongoing relationship: The length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you and provide the products and services to you (for example, for as long as you keep using the services);
– Retention in accordance with legal, regulatory and statutory requirements: Whether there is a legal obligation to which we are subject and where the data cannot be deleted for legal, regulatory or statutory reasons; or
– Others: In the absence of any statutory requirement, our retention policies will be proportionate and designed using a risk-based approach.