The online boutique Drapiere.com is fully owned and operated by :
Carolyn de la Drapiere Ltd, 94 Elm Grove Road, Barnes, London, SW13 0BS United Kingdom
This company is incorporated in the UK (Registration Number: 4465557). It is registered for VAT within the UK (Registration Number : 903646726).
Our website uses Sagepay as our credit card payment partner. Sagepay (previously Protx) is a leading credit card payment gateway within the UK. During checkout, Drapiere.com redirects you to the Sagepay payment gateway to capture and process your credit card details. Credit card numbers are not captured, stored or even sent out via drapiere.com.
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do return and review this Policy regularly.
Some cookies are required for this eCommerce to function. Others help us to improve our website and the service that we provide to you, and to obtain statistical information regarding the use of our website. Such information will not identify you personally. It is general statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not include any personal details whatsoever.
The cookies in use on the drapiere.com website are:
- Google analytics cookies to keep track of our website traffic,
- A cookie necessary to keep track of items stored in your shopping basket and to perform the checkout procedure,
- cookies necessary to the functioning of our WordPress content management system.
By using our website you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device and access them when you visit the site in the future.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the corresponding setting on your web browser. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you will be unable to use the shopping cart and online order features of our website.
Details that you provide:
During your online shopping experience with us you will be providing us with some of your personal details. We use these details to make your shopping experience as easy and enjoyable as possible. It is used to process your order and keep you informed of any delays or problems.
The information we collect is:
- Your name and Email address – so we can email you order confirmations and inform you of delivery delays.
- Delivery address – where we send your order to.
- Billing address – the address associated with your credit card.
- Telephone number – we will only contact you by telephone if there is a problem with your order.
- We do NOT capture or collect your credit card details – these are securely collected by SagePay, our third party payment gateway.
We will occasionally send you newsletters, special offers and promotions if you have told us you would like to receive them. You can request not to receive such communications when opening an account or at any time afterwards by updating your account details. We will never pass your personal details onto third parties for marketing purposes. We may however from time to time send you information from other carefully selected companies. You can opt out of this when opening an account or at any time afterwards by updating you account details.